The HP125 Multi-Sense Humidity Probe is a cost effective, easy to use solution to many industrial and laboratory measurement and control applications. The HP125 probe exploits the latest advancements in polymer humidity sensing technology and compact electronic circuitry. It is designed to continuously measure up to 4 measurement parameters using a single intelligent sensor tip including RH%, calculated Dewpoint, Temperature and either Absolute Pressure or Barometric Pressure!
The Smart Sensor Tip carries all configuration information and calibration data and automatically downloads to the HP probe once connected! Easily replaced, the Smart Sensor Tip can be replaced in seconds. Upon installation into the probe, it gets recognized and automatically synchronizes with the main software within the HP125 probe. This means that you have the option of quick turn-around for annual calibrations! No need to take the probe out of service for weeks for shipment and calibration off-site. Simply replace the old Sensor Tip with a new one! Each new tip comes with a NIST traceable calibration certificate for your records.
The HP125 probe provides 0-10VDC analog voltage outputs plus an RS-232 serial interface. The RS-232 offers reporting functions only. Each probe is configured with a smart sensor tip. The sensor tip is protected by a sintered metal filter cartridge. Both the filter and the sensor tip are replaceable. The probe may be directly inserted into process measurement points or may be coupled with a variety of application-oriented sampling accessories for very flexible installation opportunities.
The probe may be used Stand-Alone or in combination with the HP125-DCM (Display Control Module) or the SENTRY series of Compressed Gas Alarm Modules. The probe comes with wire leads (labeled) for respective analog output and power inputs (24VDC Power).
Common Applications of the HP125:
- LDP option: measure dewpoint down to -60C
- Probe Configurations:
- HP125 : RH / Temperature / Calculated Dewpoint
- HPP125 : Pressure / RH / Temperature / Calculated Dewpoint
- HPB125 : Barometric Pressure / RH / Temperature / Cal. Dewpoint
- Display Control Module:
- Provides local display of measured parameters and operating status
- (2) adjustable relay alarms
- (2) configurable 4-20 mA outputs
- Bi-directional RS-232 Serial Interface
- Standard power: 24 VDC, optional VAC power adapter
- HVAC Duct Systems
- Purged Atmosphere: Glove Box
- Environmental Chambers
- Isolation Chambers: PHARMA
- Engine Testing: Air Intake& Exhaust
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- SEMICON: Furnace/ Lithography
- Medical Packaging
- Dryer Efficiency
- Pharmaceutical Testing
- Biologics & Cell Culture
- Fluidized Beds
- Food Storage / Packaging
- Clean Rooms & Data Centers