Calibration & Service
Why Take a Chance With Accuracy?
Edgetech Instruments services all brands of hygrometers with our quick and friendly Rapid Response Customer Service.
Dew/frost point, humidity, temperature and oxygen content recertification and calibration services are performed in the USA, in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited, ISO 9001:2015 registered calibration laboratory.
All recertifications and calibrations are traceable to NIST, assuring the highest level of accuracy and confidence.
You never take a chance on accuracy with Edgetech Instruments.
Our Calibration Lab is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited
Edgetech Instruments Inc.’s calibration laboratory is accredited to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard by Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation, Inc., accreditation number 92175. ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is the standard for which calibration laboratories must hold accreditation in order to be deemed technically competent.
This formal accreditation is recognition of Edgetech Instruments Inc.’s calibration laboratory’s competence and adherence to the Standard
Call the Calibration Experts at Edgetech Instruments Today!
Rapid Response Customer Service
• Located in the USA
• Same day replies
• Trained technical staff
• Live troubleshooting assistance
• Product/service recommendations
Field Service/ Troubleshooting
• Authorized and technically trained field service engineers
• Application support
• On-site humidity calibrations
• Rental equipment
• Service contracts
Humidity Seminars and Field Training
• General humidity training seminars
• Edgetech Instruments’ equipment overview
• Specific Edgetech Instruments’ product training
Humidity & Oxygen Calibration Capabilities
• RH sensors
• Electrolytic P2O5 hygrometers
• Lithium chloride (LiCl) hygrometers
• Sling psychrometers
• Chilled mirror hygrometers
• Aluminum oxide hygrometers
• Micro fuel cell oxygen sensors
• Dew/Frost Point from -80ºC to 20ºC
• Relative Humidity from 5% to 95%
• RTD Temperature from 10ºC to 50ºC
• Temperature from 10ºC to 50ºC
• Pressure from 1 psia to 300 psia